If you’re still visiting my blog, I appreciate it. I’ve been absent for so long that I wouldn’t be surprised if all of you had given up on me. Well, I’m still around. There are a lot of things I want to talk about but the best things I’m not sure I can talk about. So, I’ll be asking my editor how much of the editorial process of my next book I can share with you. All I have to say is that I have the BEST editor in the world.
I can’t guarantee how active I’m going to be on the blog. I have grand plans but I also had them last year nand you can see how that turned out. I am committed to hosting several blog tours, with Stacy Hawkins Adams being the first on Friday of this week, so that will happen. Some big things happened in my life in the last year and I hope to blog my reflections on them. They include:
- The Obama Campaign — I don’t even want to think about the number of hours I devoted to it
- Getting my book in — Oh, the stories I could tell, if only me editor will allow me
- Tenure – I’m an academic so tenure is an important part of life
- My long engagement — Yes, a wedding is in the works
- Recent travels — I’ve fallen in love with cruising
- Book club visits — I know they think I’ve forgotten them, but I haven’t
If you’re still hanging around, please give a shout out so I’ll know you’re here.
I’m back, for good this time.