This is the first time I’ve been tagged since I started blogging so I’m going to take this very seriously. . .well, sorta seriously.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ANGELA
1. I’m a night person, which means I’m not a morning person. I do most of my writing at night (actually, in the early, early morning hours) and then I sleep in. After I finish a book, it’s takes me a couple of weeks to get my body back on the standard night-sleep, day-awake schedule. People who know me well are used this quirk.
2. My first summer job during college was in a steel mill in Pennsylvania where I scurried around in a hard hat and steel-toed shoes, carrying my handy-dandy clipboard.
3. My favorite color is blue. (Yes, I stole this one from Christy who tagged me, but it’s true).
4. I’m not a big meat eater. In fact, I could go for months without meat. Sounds good and healthy, right? Well, the downside is I’m a big pasta (starch) person. Gimme some bread and I’m happy.
5. If I had been a boy, my mom was going to name me Bonanza. Don’t ask why; I haven’t. I’m just glad I’m a girl. She had to settle for naming me after her high school principal’s daughter.
6. I don’t know how to change a diaper. Believe it or not, I have three nieces who were once babies. 🙂
7. I don’t cook. I have to call my mom for directions when I bake a ham for the family Thanksgiving dinner.
8. After my cousin finished reading my first book, she called and asked, “Is that book about you?” Now, just who said first books weren’t revealing?
I had a hard time finding eight ShoutLifers who hadn’t been tagged so I don’t think I’m even going to try it here. I started feeling like an Amway salesperson, and everybody had already heard the plan. 🙂
So, if you read this, consider yourself tagged. Now, gimme eight. Don’t forget to let me know that you took up the challenge.